Gerli & Co. Group Company Team are accredited Business Law Specialists and deliver exceptional results for businesses and individuals by creating unique and innovative business legal solutions. Our team are dedicated to understanding your business to minimize risks and maximize your success. We provide tailored advice and implement strategies that best fit your operational needs.
We have knowledge and experience in all facets of business law. Our commercial and practical mindset, coupled with our impeccable application of the law and precise drafting skills is what keeps our clients coming back.
The expertise of our business lawyers includes:
- Developing effective business structures and providing advice on corporate governance;
- Facilitating the sale and purchase of businesses and assets, which involves contract preparation and review, carrying-out due diligence and seeing the matter through to settlement;
- Franchising, licensing and distribution;
- Negotiation and preparation of partnership, joint venture, buy/sell agreements and bespoke commercial agreements.
- Corporate advisory and mergers and acquisitions;
- Employment law;
- Acting for borrowers, lenders and financial institutions; and
- IP and technology.
On the other hand, We understand the key issues facing clients active in the property market and can therefore identify the key risks and deploy safeguards to ensure a successful transaction. Our expertise covers all types of residential, commercial and industrial properties. Above all, we are unique in having the resources and expertise to structure and document property transactions in a tax efficient manner thus avoiding unexpected tax consequences.
Regardless of the type of transaction, we are fairly unique in being able to undertake both a tax and a legal due diligence as well as advising on the tax structuring of the transaction. The combined experience of our lawyers and professionals gained in the areas of business, finance and tax ensures that all relevant considerations and intentions of a client can and will be fully taken into consideration in our legal advice. As a result, the client will always receive practical and timely advice which is fully in line with its stated business requirements.
Our Services for Business & Property law include:
- Preparation and analysis of contracts and contractual relationships
- Real Estate, advisory on property investments
- Protection of assets
- Legal appraisal of property structure
- Due diligence and contractual KYC services
- Legal advisory